JM Search – Executive Search Firm for high level positions (CEO, President)
JM Search, named after founder John Marshall, was established in 1985 and had successfully grown their executive search business without investing in marketing in the past. It was to be expected that they had a conservative and tentative approach to making changes since their business was built solidly on referrals.
My strategy was to tell a compelling story about three college friends, John Marshall, John Hildebrand, and Bob Sargent, who created a thriving business together.
• market and competitive research
• comprehensive marketing plan
• branding: new company name, logo design and tagline
• website design, copywriting and information architecture
• graphic design: business cards, brochures, signage, advertisements
• video production
• public relations
• social media
• email marketing